CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe role of the personal assistant (PA) is increasingly becoming the choice of care provision by people who need support in their own homes for themselves or for those they care for. This convenient and accessible practical guide addresses the most frequently asked questions by both people who are thinking of working as, or are currently a PA. It addresses the issues that may arise in a very 'person-centred' relationship. This guide offers an engaging, value for money and accessible way of self-learning about the historical evolution of the role, understanding issues around duty of care and safeguarding, health and safety, personal development as a personal assistant, and the kinds of things people want from their PA.
- Author BiographyRenee Jasper-Griffith has worked for East Sussex County Council as a training and development consultant for personal assistants in social care for over five years. She previously worked for a social enterprise that assisted private registered care providers in the south east to access training and funding in order to improve the quality of care they provided. She is a qualified QCF assessor and trainer.
- Author(s)Renee Jasper-Griffith
- PublisherPavilion Publishing and Media Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Publishing (Brighton) Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.