All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 34th edition of this much-loved guide is as invaluable as ever. Organized county by county, its comprehensive yearly updates and countless reader recommendations ensure that only the very best pubs make the grade. Here you will t only find classic country pubs, town centre inns, riverside retreats and historic havens, but also popular newcomers including gastropubs and pubs specialising in malt whisky and craft beer. Discover the top pubs in each country for beer, food and accommodation, and find out the winners of the coveted titles of Pub of the Year and Landlord of the Year. Packed with hidden gems, The Good Pub Guide provides a wealth of honest, entertaining, up-to-date and indispensable information.
- Author BiographyFiona Stapley has worked with Alisdair Aird on The Good Pub Guide for over 10 years. She previously worked with the Consumers' Association.
- Author(s)Fiona Stapley
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date17/02/2017
- Weight757 g
- Width120 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.