All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionBoarding, twenty-first century style, is flourishing. The number of families choosing boarding schools for their children is increasing and the decision to board is, as often as t, made by children themselves. This book, our first dedicated to boarding schools, contains over 350 of The Good Schools Guide's highly informative and famously frank reviews. Every single school has been visited by our writers; we check out everything from dorms to food and weekend activities. We also speak to parents and, most important of all, pupils. The guide is compact eugh to read in bed or tuck into a large pocket, yet still packed with maps, reviews, articles and colour photographs. Whether parents are interested in big names, local treasures, state boarding schools or country preps, this is their unbiased guide to all that's best in British boarding. Selling points: In-depth and unbiased reviews of 350+ prep and senior schools from Cornwall to Scotland; Includes top state and independent boarding schools; Impartial and invaluable advice on all aspects of boarding education; Content includes facilities, pastoral care, weekend activities; What type of boarding - full, weekly or flexi?; Contains information for international families
- Author BiographyThe Good Schools Guide was founded 28 years ago by two journalists in search of schools for their children. It now comprises a team of over 50 editors, mostly parents but some former headteachers.
- PublisherLucas Publications
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLucas Publications
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.