All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its 20th edition, this prestigious and inimitable guide features more than 1,150 of the UK's top state and independent schools. The candid reviews, based on what parents, pupils and staff say about the schools and on GSG school visits (open or under cover), are simultaneously revered and feared by schools. No school can pay to be in the guide. The GSG alone decides; schools are in (or out) whether they like it or t. The new regional layout of the guide enables parents to focus on selected regions or individual areas, to find schools for the different ages and stages of a child's life. Parents can also easily identify the outstanding schools for music, art, sport and of course academic results.
- Author BiographyThe Good Schools Guide was founded 29 years ago by two journalists in search of schools for their children. It now comprises a team of over 50 editors, mostly parents but some former headteachers.
- Author(s)Beth Noakes,Ralph Lucas
- PublisherLucas Publications
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLucas Publications
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine65 mm
- Edition Statement20th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.