CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionA son once a child warrior in the mujhadeen's struggle against the Soviets, once a Delta Force soldier, w a covert operative in the USA's secret War Against Terror in Pakistan. His name is legend among the tribes of Pashtun. A mother held hostage in the mountain fastness of North West Pakistan. With a long-standing fatwah hanging over her, her execution is a certainty. She kws she can't out-fight her captors, but can she out-think them? A family prepared to do whatever it takes to protect its own, whatever the cost, even if it means unleashing a nightmare that could engulf the world in flames. THE GOOD SON A provocative, high-stakes thriller that moves from the subterranean corridors of Washington DC to the backstreets of Lahore to the high mountains of the Hindu Kush, tackling the collision of Islam and the West head on with a high-octane mixture of CIA and NSA tradecraft, Sharia law and Sufi mysticism.
- Author BiographyMichael Gruber, New York Times bestselling author of The Book of Air and Shadows, The Forgery of Venus, Night of the Jaguar, Tropic of Night, and Valley of Bones, has a PhD in marine sciences and began freelance writing while working in Washington, D.C., as a policy analyst and speech writer. Since 1990, he has been a full-time writer. He lives in Seattle, Washington.
- PrizesShortlisted for CWA Ian Fleming Steel Dagger 2011.
- Author(s)Michael Gruber
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date28/02/2014
- Weight819 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.