All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.83
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis awesome book takes the good witch behind the scenes to nail all the details she or he might t have thought about when it comes to craft- it tells you how to set out your own personal conduct in action, make fundamental decisions using deep individual thought and create a historical piece of your work to keep for generations.
- Author BiographyMrs Bunny Bush, Grey Witch and author consulted as a psychic medium in her earlier twenties and after being published began to write full time. Her four books include developmental ideas about intuition and psychology, fundamentals in human relations and self awareness provocation.
- Author(s)Mrs Bunny Bush
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.