All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.63
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $38.97
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.47
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.10
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn this third book in the Apprentice Series, James Bryan Smith helps us kw how to live in relationship with others as apprentices of Jesus. Apprentices of Jesus are t part-time do-gooders, he writes. They live in continuous contact with the kingdom of God, and are constantly men and women in whom Christ dwells. They do t sometimes tell the truth, sometimes live sacrificially or sometimes forgive. There are myriad opportunities for us to impact the world in which we live. Yet many times we've gotten it wrong, tending to emphasize personal faith over social justice or vice versa. In these pages Jim Smith shows us how to bring spiritual formation and community engagement together, and then once again offers spiritual practices that root new, true narratives about God and the world in our souls. His insight and humility as a fellow learner with us will lead us to live in authentic ways as a good and beautiful community of Christ-followers, shining the light of the Spirit into every relationship.
- Author BiographyJames Bryan Smith is assistant professor of practical theology and chaplain at Friends University in Wichita, Kansas. Through his work with Richard Foster's Renovare organisation, James Bryan Smith is emerging as a spiritual leader for a new generation.
- Author(s)James Bryan Smith
- PublisherChristian Audio
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristian Audio
- Weight181 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Read byMaurice England
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.