Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together leading critics and velists with some of the finest contemporary vels to answer probing questions about the role of the modern vel.
- Author BiographyRay Ryan is a publisher and critic. He is the author of Ireland and Scotland: Literature and Culture, State and Nation, 1966 2000, editor of Writing in the Irish Republic: Literature, Culture, Politics, 1949 1999, and, with LiamMcIlvanney, co-editor of Ireland and Scotland: Culture and Society, 1700 2000. Liam McIlvanney is the Stuart Professor of Scottish Studies at the University of Otago, New Zealand. He won the Saltire First Book Award for Burns the Radical in 2002, and his work has appeared in the Times Literary Supplement and the London Review of Books. He lives in Dunedin with his wife and three sons. All the Colours of the Town, his first novel, was published in 2009.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight336 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLiam McIlvanney,Ray Ryan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.