All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Goodnight Book for Moms and Little Ones is filled with stories to read, songs to sing, poetry to inspire, activities to delight, recipes to soothe, and prayers to calm. Perfect snuggling material for moms and little ones, this magical book is sure to guarantee a love of bedtime and sweet, sweet dreams. The Goodnight Book for Moms and Little Ones includes: - Literary Excerpts: Ten excerpts relating to sleep, stars, and dreams from beloved children's classics. In Charlotte's Web, Charlotte sings Wilbur to sleep; in Mary Poppins, she glues stars to the sky; and in James and the Giant Peach, James falls asleep in the web hammock under the soft light of a glowworm. - Tales & Legends: Fourteen stories from Sleeping Beauty and Rip Van Winkle to creation tales of the moon and stars from different cultures. - Songs: Ten songs and lullabies, including Dream a Little Dream of Me, Goodnight by Lenn and McCartney, and Hush, Little Baby. - Poetry: Fourteen poems, including The Land of Nod by Robert Louis Stevenson, Is the Moon Tired? by Christina Rossetti, and Afraid of the Dark by Shel Silverstein. - Activities: Twenty activities to make bedtime easier (sleep-inducing sachets, clothespin guardian angels, relaxation exercises) and enjoyable (glow-in-the-dark sleep shirt, galactic mobile, hibernating beanbag bear). - Recipes: Twelve recipes combining sleep-inducing ingredients for dinners and before-bedtime snacks as well as dreamy sweets like Full Moon Cookies, Overnight Surprise Cookies, and Soothing Smoothies. - Prayers: Ten bedtime prayers from various cultures and faiths.
- Author BiographyLena Tabori is publisher of Welcome Books. She has conceived and edited numerous books, including The Little Big Book for Moms, and Love: A Celebration in Art and Literature (STC). Her two daughters are partners at Welcome Books. Alice Wong is project director at Welcome Books. She has conceived, produced, or edited numerous titles, including many from the Little Big Book series, including Moms, Boys, and Girls.
- Author(s)Alice Wong,Lena Tabori
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication27/07/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWelcome Enterprises, Inc
- Content Note80 Colour
- Weight603 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.