All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionIn this very concise compendium Matthias Konradt presents a theologically oriented commentary of the first Gospel in the Bible. This is an ideal commentary for preparing sermons and for work in the parish. In this very concise compendium Matthias Konradt presents a theologically oriented commentary of the first Gospel in the Bible. The Introduction consists of 20 pages that include the most important pieces of information concerning recent research on the literary background, on the historical origins, on the historical context and on the theological peculiarities of the Gospel of Matthew. An ideal commentary for preparing sermons and for doing parish work.
- Author BiographyDr. theol. Matthias Konradt ist Professor fur Neues Testament an der Universitat Heidelberg.
- Author(s)Matthias Konradt
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleDas Neue Testament Deutsch Neues Gottinger Bibelwerk - Neubearbeitungen
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Weight894 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.