All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this useful work, C. Kingsley Barrett offers an insightful commentary on the book of John. Barrett seeks to view John in light of a variety of contexts, including that in which it was written, and its implications for modern-day readers. The book includes detailed tes and commentary on each chapter of John's Gospel.
- Author BiographyC. Kingsley Barrett is Professor Emeritus of Divinity at the University of Durham in England. He has established himself in the front rank of contemporary New Testament scholars by such works as The Holy Spirit in the Gospel Tradition, Commentary on St. John, and The New Testament Background.
- Author(s)C.K. Barrett
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1978
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight955 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.