All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can a God of love also be a God of war and gecide, wrath and eternal damnation ? In The Gospel of God's Love, this question finds its definitive answer. In a series of channeled sermons, Jesus of Nazareth traces these divergent views of God back to their roots in ancient Hebrew and pagan cultures, and then shares with us his kwledge of the true nature of God.
The Gospel of God's Love is an invitation to kw God, t through third-hand accounts taken from ancient manuscripts, but as Jesus does- face to face, soul to soul.
- Author(s)Daniel G Samuels
- PublisherNew Heart Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Heart Press
- Weight435 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDouglas Oreck
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.