All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe who follows me will t walk in darkness, but he will have the light of life. The Gospel of John is, for many Christian people, the most precious book of the New Testament. Markedly different from the other gospels, John avoids the pithy phrases that identify the others. John's thorough and winning, yet confrontational, style is part of the reason that this gospel is considered to be so important within the New Testament. In this second volume of commentary on John, William Barclay explores this gospel's implicit statements and clarifies meaning. Often referred to as the spiritual gospel, it is the book on which, above all, people 'feed their minds and urish their hearts, and in which they rest their souls'. William Barclay's world-rewned down-to-earth New Daily Study Bible commentaries - including his own translations of the New Testament texts - have inspired millions of people across the generations 'to kw better their Bible, their God and their Saviour'.
- Author BiographyWorld-renowned for his thought-provoking Daily Study Bible series, William Barclay is one of the best-loved commentators on the Bible. His brilliant communication, down-to-earth approach and sheer enthusiasm inspire spirituality and faith among his readers. Over 17 million people worldwide have bought The Daily Study Bible series, in many languages.
- Author(s)William Barclay
- PublisherSt Andrew Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew Daily Study Bible
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSt Andrew Press
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.