All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gospel of Matthew: Question by Question , second in a popular new series, was designed to assist individuals or groups who are planning to read the entire book of Matthew, and who want to gain a full understanding of its meaning, its authorship, and the circumstances under which it was written. Not an academic textbook but a study guide of 339 different questions to help individuals and groups learn more about the Gospel of Matthew , this work encourages readers alone or in a group to engage in a personal dialogue of their own experience, and grow spiritually as 21st-century disciples of Jesus Christ. The learning-friendly question and answer format tries to engage readers in thoughtful interaction with the actual text allows them to relate what Matthew wrote to their own Christian experience or that of the contemporary Church.
- Author BiographyJohn O'Grady is a priest of the Diocese of Albany, New York and is a retired professor of biblical theology at Barry University in Miami, Florida. Holding doctorates in theology and sacred scripture, he is the author of eighteen books and numerous articles and has taught in seminaries and universities both in the United States and in Europe.
- Author(s)John F. O'Grady
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleQuestion by Question
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight549 g
- Width166 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.