All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.87Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.80
About this product
- DescriptionFood critic turned farmer and sustainable seafood activist Matthew Evans, along with his two best chef mates, show us how seafood should be cooked. Simple recipes that demystify everything from abalone to sea urchin, snapper to octopus. This is all about the taste of real food fresh from the sea, cooked with care and respect for the seafood populations in your part of the world.
- Author BiographyMatthew Evans is a former chef and food critic turned Tasmanian smallholder. He fattens pigs, milks a cow, tends a garden and writes about food from his office overlooking the silver birches atop his cottage on Puggle Farm, in the gorgeous Huon Valley. Matthew is the author of ten books on food, including the authoritative Real Food Companion, his autobiography Never Order Chicken on a Monday followed recently by The Dirty Chef and he co-authored The Gourmet Farmer Deli Book. He writes regularly for Feast magazine, and spends much of his week setting up another 70-acre piece of land as a mixed farm under the name Fat Pig Farm. Nick Haddow is a cook, award winning cheesemaker and founder of The Bruny Island Cheese Company. Ross O'Meara is a chef who has worked in the UK, France, Indonesia and Australia, and is now a smallholder in Tasmania.
- Author(s)Matthew Evans,Nick Haddow,Ross O'Meara
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width200 mm
- Height255 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.