The Gourmet iOS Developer's Cookbook: Even More Recipes for Better iOS App Development by Erica Sadun (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gourmet iOS Developer's Cookbook offers a fresh banquet of delicious cutting-edge iOS programming recipes for projects both big and small. Rewned iOS programming expert Erica Sadun brings together reliable, proven code for creating today's richest, most robust apps. Sadun presents invative ways to make the most of AVFoundation, Text Kit, animation, adaptive interface programming, and much more. As in all of her iOS best-sellers, this pragmatic guide translates modern best practices into working code, distilling key concepts into recipes you can understand and build on. This is more than just cut-and-paste; using examples, Sadun offers a deep dive into the how and why of advanced iOS development. The code reflects iOS's latest capabilities, and every chapter groups related tasks together, so you can jump straight to your solution. Coverage includes * Providing advanced speech generation and barcode recognition features through AVFoundation* Automatically updating app text presentation based on user preferences and expectations* Extending rich, flexible text throughout your apps with UIKit and Text Kit* Seamlessly migrating text designs between iOS screens and other destinations* Generating attributed text strings from HTML sources* Integrating real-world physics for exciting animations and interactions* Creating better interfaces with dynamic animators--and overcoming their pitfalls* Achieving greater visual impact with improved user alerts and popovers* Implementing clever and compelling effects with n-rectangular views* Building adaptive apps that gracefully respond to any iOS display, orientation, or screen* Streamlining development with expert methods, functions, and techniques* Exploring the core concepts you'll need to migrate successfully to Swift This book's source code is frequently updated by the author and can be downloaded at https://github.com/erica/iOS-Gourmet-Cookbook.
- Author BiographyErica Sadun is the bestselling author, coauthor, and contributor to several dozen books on programming, digital video and photography, and web design, including the widely popular The Core iOS 6 Developer's Cookbook, Fourth Edition. She has blogged at TUAW.com, O'Reilly's Mac Devcenter, Lifehacker, and Ars Technica. In addition to being the author of dozens of iOS-native applications, Erica holds a Ph.D. in computer science from Georgia Tech's Graphics, Visualization and Usability Center. A geek, a programmer, and an author, she's never met a gadget she didn't love. When not writing, she and her geek husband parent three geeks-in-training, who regard their parents with restrained bemusement when they're not busy rewiring the house or plotting global domination.
- Author(s)Erica Sadun
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Weight492 g
- Width179 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.