All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the dynamics of the Chinese ecomy, including ownership structure, management design, labor-management relations, business infrastructure, and capitalization in both the public and private sectors.
- Author BiographyLiao, Chun is a professor of economics at Shanghai Lixin University of Commerce in Shanghai, China. She holds a PhD in Economic Sociology (the research field of firms' governance structures, business systems and innovation systems) from Free University, Berlin. She has published more than 40 articles on Chinese business, economics, and policy, in such journals as Finance and Trade Economy and China Economists, and is coauthor of Knowledge-Based Economy and Economic Globalization (Guangdong Tourism Press, 1999).
- Author(s)Chun Liao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInnovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 100
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1120 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.