All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll over America, people -- old, young, black, white, rich, poor, liberal and conservative -- are waking up and seeing that something has gone wrong. Very wrong. This country is in deep trouble. In The Government Never Sleeps J. Paul Henderson tells you what the government's been up to while you were sleeping. And it's t good. The book is divided into three sections. In the first section, the author takes you on a brief tour of American history and opens your eyes to things they never taught you in school. During your short history lesson, you'll learn about how the government cracked open the door to what would ultimately allow gross abuse of federal power. The second section consists of a long list of very bad things the government has been doing, that are unconstitutional, ill-conceived or just plain corrupt, and how these things have diminished your freedom and transferred more wealth and power to those who were already wealthy and powerful. You'll also learn how these government policies and programs, and the trillions of dollars of debt created to finance them have brought our country to the brink of ecomic collapse. In the third section you'll learn what you need to do, and do w, to turn things around before it's too late. The truth is that this country is in far worse financial condition than those in power want you to kw. If we don't take our country back, the end of America as we kw it will come inconveniently soon. If the ecomy collapses, your freedom and prosperity will go with it. What will life be like? Not pleasant. The author concludes by giving you practical and affordable ways to protect yourself, your family and your assets during what are sure to be very dark days. In The Government Never Sleeps you'll learn something on every page, and unlike most books on this subject, The Government Never Sleeps is written in an informal and entertaining style that's fun to read and easy to understand. And after you've finished reading The Government Never Sleeps you'll never view Washington and politicians the same way again. You'll be wide awake.
- Author BiographyThroughout his careers as an entertainer, broadcast investigative journalist and advertising consultant, J. Paul Henderson's second career has been researching and archiving history and current events. With more than 100 published articles and essays, The Government Never Sleeps is his first book. J. Paul Henderson now lives on a lake in a very small town somewhere in America, where he plans to spend his remaining days on his front porch drinking cheap wine and dancing to two and four while the outside world marches in lockstep to one and three.
- Author(s)J Paul Henderson
- PublisherCato Group, LLC
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCato Group, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.