All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScott Garity finds himself trapped between a Russian mobster and a corrupt former Illiis goverr with the life of an eighteen year old exotic dancer hanging in the balance. He finds himself relying on a retired IRS agent and a Madam to try to bring her to safety while keeping her hidden from the FBI.
- Author BiographyLEE WILLIAMS' novels are drawn from his years as a Special Agent and his extensive background in developing, investigating, and prosecuting complex crimes. Lee has investigated money launderers, major narcotic organizations, corrupt policemen, and corrupt government officials. He has testified in federal court and instructed at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, Georgia. Lee was the lead developer and facilitator for money laundering seminars presented to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Drug Enforcement Administration, and other federal, state, and local agencies.
- Author(s)Lee Williams
- PublisherLw Publishing Enterprises
- Date of Publication09/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLw Publishing Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.