The Gram-Positive Pathogens by Vincent A. Fischetti, Richard P. Novick, Daniel A. Portnoy, Joseph J. Ferretti (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $201.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides comprehensive coverage of all gram-positive pathogens, including geme data. * Dissects organisms biologically, genetically, and immulogically to provide a clear understanding of the strategies gram-positive bacteria use to cause human disease. * Appeals to clinicians, infectious disease specialists, and instructors and students seeking a single reference source on gram-positive bacteria. This title is published by the American Society for Microbiology Press and distributed by Taylor and Francis in rest of world territories.
- Author(s)Daniel A. Portnoy,Joseph J. Ferretti,Richard P. Novick,Vincent A. Fischetti
- PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
- Date of Publication03/03/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society for Microbiology
- Weight2272 g
- Width221 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.