CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionTHE GRAMMAR OF CONDUCTING: A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO BATON TECHNIQUE AND INTERPRETATION provides a comprehensive introduction to the techniques and practical concerns of leading an orchestra. The text proceeds from basic conducting patterns to sophisticated explorations of performance and rehearsal techniques.
- Author(s)Max Rudolf
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/07/1995
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIll.mus.exs.
- Weight706 g
- Width177 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Revised byM. Stern Judith
- Edition Statement3rd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.