All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Grand Circle Tour consists of two parts: Part 1 is divided into 14 days and visits 21 different sites, with an additional 20 sites covered that are nearby. The second part of the book has a timeline for the Anasazi. It's a history of Native American occupation of the Southwest from 10,000BC to the present day. The book can be used as a general travel guide or as the basis for an in-depth, historical tour. It is so filled with historical and cultural detail (complimented by photos, maps, and site plans) that it can even provide a satisfying armchair tour of the region.
- Author BiographyMichael Royea is a Professor of Archeology who has conducted study tours of the Southwest for many years.He has traveled this region for over 30 years.
- Author(s)Michael Royea
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, maps, figures
- Weight680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.