All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionErnst Boerschmann was the most influential foreign architectural researcher in China in the first half of the twentieth century. This book concerns his three-year research expedition (1906-1909) through the Chinese Empire and the resulting publications, published in part by De Gruyter. Many of Boerschmann's sketches, blueprints, and photos are being published here for the first time.
- Author BiographyEduard Kogel, Technische Universitat, Berlin.
- Author(s)Eduard Kogel
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note520 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, 520 schw.-w. u. 30 farb. Abb.
- Weight2260 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.