All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionfor SATB unaccompanied The Grand Hotel is a folksong about the comings and goings of guests at a hotel in a small town of Vancouver, along the old, now obsolete Cassiar Railway. The simple melody is full of amusing vocal techniques, making for a spirited, playful, and entertaining piece for performers and audiences alike.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- FormatSheet music
- SubjectUnclassifiable: non-standard format
- Series TitleOxford Music from Canada
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight25 g
- Spine1 mm
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $44.33
- AU $28.40Trending at AU $31.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.