All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo Grandmas - double trouble. When Pip's parents go away on a trip, she ends up with two grandmas to baby-sit her. Pip is ready for fun - but strict Grandma Nan and easygoing Grandma Sal can't agree on anything! It's time for Pip to take charge.
- Author(s)Emily Arnold McCully
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/1992
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleI Can Read Book S.
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.