All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographic memories of the power dam and recreational lake within the city limits of Grants Pass, Oregon 100 years ago.
- Author BiographyAuthor Joan Momsen was born and raised in Grants Pass. She holds bachelors and masters degrees and taught at Grants Pass High School for 28 years. Upon retiring from teaching, she began volunteering full-time at the Josephine County Historical Society.
- Author(s)Joan Momsen
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.