All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial giving is down in local Protestant churches across the nation, and small to medium size churches especially feel the impact of this decline. The Gratitude Path provides practical, -nsense help for pastors and church leaders, equipping them to teach about finance and stewardship from a Biblical perspective. This book demonstrates a proven, step-by-step, achievable approach. It helps churches move away from complex stewardship models that can overwhelm church leadership, and outdated, budget-centric stewardship models, which longer resonate with people, and offers a fresh alternative: A simpler, Christ-centered model that promotes spiritual health for the congregant and for the local church.
- Author BiographyKent Millard is a Gratitude Coach for thousands of congregations in the Midwest and former senior pastor of St. Luke's United Methodist Church in Indianapolis, Indiana. He has served as a member of the leadership team for the Academy of Spiritual Formation program sponsored by the Upper Room. He lives in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Author(s)Kent Millard
- PublisherUnited Methodist Publishing House
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited Methodist Publishing House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.