All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn irresistibly brilliant graphic vel adaptation of The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, adapted by award-winning illustrator P. Craig Russell. This is the second of two volumes. Nobody Owens, kwn as Bod, is a rmal boy. He would be completely rmal if he didn't live in a graveyard, being raised by ghosts, with a guardian who belongs to neither the world of the living r the dead. There are dangers and adventures for Bod in the graveyard. But it's in the land of the living that the real danger lurks, for it is there that the man Jack lives, and he has already killed Bod's family.
- Author BiographyNeil Gaiman, author, scriptwriter and creator of graphic novels, is British and lives in the USA. His diverse catalogue of books includes the novel The Graveyard Book, winner of the Carnegie Medal 2010 and Booktrust Teenage Prize 2009, Stardust (now a major feature film), the bestselling novel for young readers Coraline (now a major 3D-animated film), and the picture book The Wolves in the Walls, which was shortlisted for the Kate Greenaway Medal. www.gaimanbooks.co.uk @neilhimself
- Author(s)Neil Gaiman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight435 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.