All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNobody Owens, kwn to his friends as Bod, is a rmal boy. He would be completely rmal if he didn't live in a sprawling graveyard, being raised and educated by ghosts, with a solitary guardian who belongs to neither the world of the living r of the dead. There are dangers and adventures in the graveyard for a boy-an ancient Indigo Man beneath the hill, a gateway to a desert leading to an abandoned city of ghouls, the strange and terrible menace of the Sleer. But if Bod leaves the graveyard, then he will come under attack from the man Jack--who has already killed Bod's family. . . . Beloved master storyteller Neil Gaiman returns with a lumius new vel for the audience that embraced his New York Times bestselling modern classic coraline. Magical, terrifying, and filled with breathtaking adventures, the graveyard book is sure to enthrall readers of all ages.
- Author(s)Neil Gaiman
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThorndike Literacy Bridge Young Adult
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dave McKean
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.