All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow one couragous boys journey to rediscover imagination in a world where it longer exists.
- Author BiographyOne Friday afternoon in second grade, all the other kids stuffed their writers' notebooks into their desks. Ariela announced: A good writer always carries a notebook! She stuffed her notebook into her backpack, and not much has changed.
- Author(s)Ariela Rossberg
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.