All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great American Burger Book is the first book to showcase a wide range of regional hamburger styles and cooking methods. Author and burger expert George Motz covers traditional grilling techniques as well as how to smoke, steam, poach and deep-fry burgers based on signature recipes from around the country. Each chapter is dedicated to a specific regional burger, from the tortilla burger of New Mexico to the classic New York-style pub burger and from the fried onion burger of Oklahoma to Hawaii's Loco Moco. Motz provides expert instruction, tantalising recipes and vibrant colour photography to help you create unique variations on America's favourite dish in your own home.
- Author BiographyGeorge Motz, Emmy Award-winning filmmaker and founder of the Food Film Festival, is the author of Hamburger America and was hailed by the New York Times as a leading authority on hamburgers. His media credits include hosting Burger Land and Made in America (Travel Channel), and he has been a guest on Inside Edition, CBS, CNN, Fox News, and PBS, among others. He lives in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)George Motz
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note75 color photographs
- Weight907 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byAndrew Zimmern
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.