All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this engaging history, world-rewned historian Hugh Kennedy deftly sews together the stories of the people, armies, and events that conquered an area from Spain to China in just over 100 years.
- Author BiographyHugh Kennedy is Professor of Arabic at the School of Arabic Studies in London, and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Professor Kennedy lives in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Hugh Kennedy
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication18/11/2008
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content NoteP
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.