All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great Australian Spelling Bee Workbooks are the official companion to The Great Australian Spelling Book and to The Great Australian Spelling Bee as seen on Network TEN. Written by the Macquarie Dictionary editors with expert consultants, these books are suitable for ages 8-13, in school year 3-7. Progressing in level of difficulty, these workbooks provide a variety of fun and challenging activities designed to help students spell their way to success, whether they are just starting out or preparing for the next spelling bee. Ideal for parents and teacher to help improve children's spelling skills in a fun and engaging way. - Practice and reinforce spelling skills - Improve and build vocabulary - Improve comprehension - Apply spelling rules and use spelling strategies Workbook 1 is graded as easy level and suitable for students in middle primary and upwards. The Macquarie Dictionary is the official dictionary of The Great Australian Spelling Bee on Network TEN.
- Author BiographyThe Macquarie Dictionary was first published in print in 1981 and has been online since 2003. It contains the complete record of English as it is used in Australia, and is nationally and internationally regarded as the standard reference on Australian English. The Macquarie Dictionary -- Australia's national dictionary. www.macquariedictionary.com.au
- Author(s)Macquarie Dictionary
- PublisherMacQuarie Library Pty.Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMacquarie, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacQuarie Library Pty.Ltd
- Weight246 g
- Width204 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.