All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe spectacular Great Barrier Reef is the largest coral reef in the world. It is located off the coast of Australia, one of the most southerly continents on Earth.
- Author(s)Erinn Banting
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleWonders of the World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.