All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $37.27Trending at AU $37.98
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great British Pepper Cookbook t only explains the wonderful world of commercial pepper production in the UK, but includes pepper recipes for every season and occasion written by food writers, chefs, and culinary experts. Much more than a cookbook, it provides a detailed account of the vegetable s journey to Britain, how the pepper industry started, and how the UK produces 28 million tons of peppers a year. It then explains how to cook the many different types of peppers, providing cooking tips across pastry making, stocks and soups, baking, and roasting. The perfect gift for any vegetable enthusiast and budding cook, The Great British Pepper Cookbook is everything you ever need to kw about peppers and how to cook them.
- Author BiographyLiz O Keefe is a chef, journalist, and editor specializing in food and drink. She is the former cookery editor of Eat In magazine, the creator of the Seasonal Dinner Parties website, and a chef for the Good Food Channel website. She is a judge for the Guild of Fine Foods Great Taste Awards.
- PublisherLibri Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFaringdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRedshank Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byLiz O'Keefe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.