All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the resounding triumph of the first Great British Sewing Bee series and tie-in book, here is the fabulous follow up to excite the appetites of Britain's burgeoning sewers. At the heart of this new book is a fantastic selection of projects, with a core collection of wardrobe essentials, from a pencil skirt through an easy T top to a wrap dress, many of which have variations and alternatives so that the sewer can build on the capsule items. The tempting range of projects reflects the breadth of the TV challenges and includes menswear (such as a shirt and city shorts), a selection of designs for babies and small children (such as a onesie, dungarees and a little dress) and a chapter with more retro and glamorous garments (such as a prom dress and a 60s coat). With a brighter, more fashion-led selection of colours and patterns, inspiring photography, and a greater emphasis on the creative elements of choosing fabric and trimmings, this will be the essential purchase for everyone who bought the first book, and all who watch the new series.
- Author BiographyTessa Evelegh is a writer specializing in interiors and gardens. Following a career in magazine publishing, she became a freelance writer-stylist. She has written many books on interiors, garden style and crafts.
- Author(s)Tessa Evelegh
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Width201 mm
- Height253 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.