All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting a new school year can be a scary thing and Alex kws that he will face big challenges in the third grade. He turns to his brother, Ben, to find out what he should expect and what he learns is terrifying. Ben tells him that there is a war between his new teacher, Mrs. Harper, and the other third grade teacher. Now, t only does Alex have to start a new school year, but he has to go off to fight a war. However, this is t any ordinary war. This is The Great Chocolate War! How does a third grader prepare for a chocolate war? What kind of teacher would allow this to happen? All Alex can do is let his imagination run wild, until the day it actually happens. So, each day he goes to school and watches for signs that the Chocolate War is about to begin. He is so tormented by the impending war that he can't sleep and finds it difficult to focus on his school work. Then one day, something happens that changes his third grade class forever. The Great Chocolate War is on, or is it?
- Author(s)Bekki House
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.