All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's the book that predicted the current ecomic crisis and explains the best way to survive it - and profit from it. Ecomic forecaster Harry S. Dent has predicted changes in the world market with uncanny accuracy for over a decade. He foresaw the recession of 1990-91, the expansion of the mid-1990s and the boom of 1998-2000. Now, in The Great Depression Ahead, he explains the forces behind the current ecomic crisis. He gives step-by-step financial advice for families, individuals, businesses and investors to take today in order to protect themselves from these changing conditions and to benefit from what will be the greatest fire sale on financial assets since the early 1930s.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Harry S. Dent
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSchwartz Publishing Pty Limited
- Weight376 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.