All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the disconnect between public policy and classroom practice - and what educators need to change in order to teach children well. Early childhood educators need to be cognizant of the disconnect between public policy and classroom practice - the success of children they teach depends on it. This book analyzes how ineffective practices are driven by unexamined public policies and why educators need to challenge their thinking in order to make a difference in children's lives. A very complex story about public policy and the importance of teaching is told while entertaining and engaging the reader throughout.
- Author BiographyMichael Gramling is an expert in providing family literacy training and positive guidance training and has conducted experiential supervisor and mentor coach institutes for Head Start programs.
- Author(s)Michael Gramling
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byElizabeth Jones
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.