All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Big Bad Wolf is fed up with blowing down the Three Little Pigs' houses. So off he goes in search of a new fairy tale to be in! Wearing the ball gown in Cinderella didn't work because wolves don't wear dresses!, climbing up the beanstalk and seeing the giant's huge feet scared the wolf, and yuck getting kissed by the prince in Sleeping Beauty is t for the wolf at all! As the wolf runs from page to page the whole book of fairy tales becomes a great mixed-up mess! Children will enjoy spotting all of their favorite characters in this hilarious twisted-fairy tale adventure!
- Author(s)David Conway
- PublisherTiger Tales
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTiger Tales
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width264 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melanie Williamson
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.