All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1666 a fire started in Pudding Lane in London. Soon the flames spread and one could stop them. The Great Fire bought down much of the medieval city of London during the reign of King Charles II. Samuel Pepys wrote about the fire in his diary. Find out all about the Great Fire of London with this story that is packed with all the facts and colourful pictures. This book is part of a series of picture books, Famous People, Great Events, which are suitable for ages 6-12. They tell the stories of famous men and women and great events in history and can be used to study the primary history curriculum. Written by successful authors, they are enjoyable reads which are packed with facts and colourful illustrations. Each book includes a timeline of key dates, a quiz and index.
- Author BiographyGillian Clements is a highly experienced author-illustrator, with an excellent reputation for children's non-fiction.
- Author(s)Gillian Clements
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFamous People, Great Events
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Notechiefly colour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width141 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.