All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere comes the fearless granny gang, The youngest eighty-two. They leap down from their granny van, And there's thing they can't do! A gleeful celebration of why grannies are great! Through wonderfully rhythmical writing and exquisite illustrations, Judith Kerr OBE shows us that there is a lot more to this grang of grey-haired grannies than meets the eye! Full of charm and laugh-out-loud fun, this is a must for every child's bookshelf. Read by the talented and wonderful granny Geraldine McEwan!
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, the daughter of a distinguished German writer. She left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape from the Nazis and they arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. She has a daughter who is a designer and a son who is a novelist. Judith lives in London, and was awarded an OBE in 2012, and she will celebrate her 90th birthday in 2013.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Notechiefly Illustrationsstrations (colour)
- Weight272 g
- Read byGeraldine McEwan
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $52.50Trending at AU $56.98
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.89
- AU $34.39Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $47.50Trending at AU $66.87
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $42.24Trending at AU $60.57
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.