All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionWhy did Jesus prevent Mary Magdalene from touching Him when He met her after His resurrection? When did Satan fall from Heaven? Were the rituals and sacrifices prophecies of the crucifixion of the Lord? Do the stories in the Bible convey deeper messages than what we rmally understand about them? These are some of the questions that many Christians, from times past and even today, have asked themselves. And to a great number, these have remained riddles, if t mysteries. Is there a way to clearly answer what multitudes of believers have asked for countless generations? Is the Holy Bible up to the task of explaining the conundrums that have teased the minds of many? This book is a study about the rituals and sacrifices of the Jews; and it showed that the rites of the ancient Hebrews were actually prophecies of the Lord's sacrifice. But even as the sacrifices were explained, the crucifixion provided insights in deeply comprehending the rituals. The sacrifices, when viewed from the hill of Calvary, have also answered what many of us have asked. But more than these, this book explained the many things that were accomplished when the Son of Man was hung on a tree.
- Author BiographyThe author lives in the desert region of a nation where proclaiming the Gospel is banned. This is where God nourished his faith and enabled him to trust Him more.
- Author(s)Cartaman Zerubbabel
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.