All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of airmen stranded on cannibal islands in the Pacific was repeated over and over during World War II. As the airmen approached a village expecting to find cannibals, they were met by saints, who gave them food and shelter. Out of such experiences some American airmen came home as Christians. Others found the Lord more precious to them and yielded to a divine urge to give their lives in missionary service. When Christ was preached to cannibals and savage men were converted, they became citizens of a heavenly kingdom and hosts to men in need on their earthly island. So is every man who eats the bread of life and receives heavenly manna through Jesus Christ.
- Author(s)John Caylor
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.