All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great Interior Design Challenge is the official tie-in to the prime-time BBC Two series. Twenty-four amateur designers compete for the title, watched over by judges interior stylist Sophie Robinson and architect and interior designer Daniel Hopwood as host Tom Dyckhoff, architecture and interior design critic offers support. The book contains case studies from the series - covering all room types, breakdowns of budget and mood boards as well and expert advice from the judges. The book takes a look at a variety of historical styles across the UK that feature in the series - from Regency to Victorian and Edwardian to Art Deco right up to modern industrial warehouse conversions - with inspiration for decorating within the style of your home. Including a number of upcycle projects from the TV series, technical kw-how and insider tips from the judges, this book will help the amateur achieve professional results. Tom Dyckhoff is the presenter and is the architecture and design critic for the BBC's The Culture Show and has written and presented many documentaries for the BBC and Channel 4. Tom has written a weekly column in The Guardian Weekend for more than a decade and was the architecture critic for The Times. Sophie Robinson is one half of the judging panel and has been in the interior design business for over 12 years with a reputation as one of the industry's top interior stylists, regularly employed by top magazines and television. Daniel Hopwood completes the team as the second judge and has created homes for millionaire clients, and is a director at the elite British Institute of Interior Design.
- Author BiographyKatherine Sorrell is a freelance writer specialising in interiors and lifestyle.
- Author(s)Katherine Sorrell
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content NoteSpecially commissioned photographs and artwork
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.