All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging the standard narrative of Interwar International History, this account establishes the causal relationship between the global political and ecomic crises of the period, and offers a radically new look at the role of ideology, racism and the leading liberal powers in the events between the First and Second World Wars.
- Author BiographyROBERT BOYCEtaught International History at the London School of Economics, UK,for many years as well as at the University of Toronto, Canada,and the Institut d'Etudes Politiques in Paris, France. He is a member of the scientific committee of the Maison des Sciences de l'Homme at Dijon, France.
- Author(s)Robert Boyce
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/10/2009
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1046 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.