All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAppropriation and distribution of land transformed North America, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. This title integrates the often violent history of European colonization and the ensuing emergence of property rights with an exploration of the growth of democracy and the market ecomy.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Weaver is professor of history, McMaster University.
- Author(s)John C. Weaver
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine661 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.52Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.