All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionLobster has long been thought of as a staple of haute cuisine, a dish of indulgence, and a testament to skill in the kitchen. But it doesn't have to be that way! Lobster doesn't need to be expensive, intimidating or difficult. In this cookbook, Matt Dean Pettit will show wannabe chefs how to cook lobster, stress-free, at home. It has everything readers need to kw to start cooking lobster from scratch, from understanding lobster anatomy, to buying, storing, and preparing lobster at home. Recipes cover pastas, soups, salads, tacos, curries and lobster roll and boil.
- Author BiographyMatt Dean Pettit has loved cooking since, at age 13, he got his first job as a prep cook in his home town of Midland, Ontario, Canada. In 2011, Matt started Rock Lobster Food Co., Canada s first lobster-centric food company, showcasing lobster and making it easy and accessible for Canadians to eat on a regular basis. Matt is a Canadian culinary brand ambassador for Samuel Adams, and he is also the founder and owner of Camp 416 Food Trading Co., which distributes the Matty s Seafood line and other quality food items across Canada. Rock Lobster started as a small pop-up food truck and now has multiple locations in downtown Toronto.
- Author(s)Matt Dean Pettit
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight1025 g
- Width213 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.