All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJerry and Carole Wilkins have decoded the Bible for the secrets to a happy marriage in The Great Marriage Physician. It's t very often you get sincere advise like it's coming from your grandmother. But that's the kind of feeling that chapter after chapter in this book exudes. It makes you wonder why one ever thought of the Bible as a the most comprehensive book of sage marriage advise. Until w. Skeptics may say they are t credible, they don't use a scientific approach or technical terms, or they don't have degrees in psychology, but would you rather trust a marriage counselor whose personal background you don't kw and for all you kw is also dealing with their own broken marriage? Or would you be more interested in listening to a couple who has been successfully dealing with the highs and lows of marriage, and so far have been living their own version of happily ever after for forty-eight years?
- Author(s)Carole Wilkins,Jerry Wilkins
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.