The Great Pirate Adventure: Peek Inside the 3D Windows by Nicola Baxter (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 9 Mar
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title lets you peek inside the 3D windows. You can peer through the rigging, skulk outside the Captain's cabin, and watch at windows to discover how Katt Cutlass gets his piratical paws on buried treasure. Pop-up layered pages allow the reader to explore the engaging illustrations. It is ideal for 6- to 11-year-olds (sea legs t essential). Sparkly glitter on the cover and the conclusion of the story enhances children's excitement and enjoyment. Ahoy there, shipmates! Katt Cutlass here! Join me in a tale of seafaring skulduggery with all the action and adventure you could wish for. There are pirates - pathetic ones, mind you, like Sloppy Sal and Gloomy Gus. I tell you, it's a miracle our ship, the Skinny Sue, stays afloat with that skurvy bunch at the helm. I don't mind Young Kit the cabin boy, though, since he gave me half of his rations. There's treasure map, drawn by the fearful Vicious Jack, which has the crew's eyeballs bulging with greed. June Goulding can draw better, though - her amusing and detailed pictures really bring my story to life. There's a desert island, where the treasure (and possible danger) may be found. Last but t least, there's a hero: me (well, all right, my sidekick Kit helps a bit). Young cabin boys and girls everywhere will love this thrilling tale, and the exciting pop-up 3D illustrations will take them right into the heart of the escapade.
- Author BiographyNicola Baxter has written or compiled more than three hundred titles, and particularly enjoys the marriage of words and pictures that children's books entail. June Goulding illustrates from her imagination, but is inspired by real animal life. Among her charges are bunnies, hens, birds and hedgehogs.
- Author(s)Nicola Baxter
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight590 g
- Width260 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)June Goulding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.